Sunday, July 5, 2009

NHL Package Raffle


Former NHL player and a super personable guy Jamie Baker is helping raise money for Team in Training. Jamie and I used to work together on the FoxSports show, Shark Byte. I know firsthand that Jamie is a talented hockey coach. The video below has some shots of him teaching a camp just last week.

The prize: A one-hour private lesson with Jamie Baker.
Cost to enter: $20 per ticket (tax deductible)

We're raffling off the prize at $20 a ticket. We're only offering fifty tickets -- so you have a 1 in 50 chance of being coached by a former NHL player. You may enter as many times as you'd like!

How to enter: Donate the money on my donation page: http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/moabtour09/keck

You can also give me a check or even cash. If you enter online, email me at kevin.eck@mac.com and let me know you want the skating lessons with Jamie which we'll call "The NHL Package" As soon as I get confirmation you entered, I'll email your raffle number(s) to you. We'll draw for the prize when all 50 tickets are sold.

If you have any questions, email me at kevin.eck@mac.com and I can help you out.

Here's the video of Jamie talking about the prize.

Donate, enter and win! Good luck!



No comments: