Sunday, July 5, 2009

MLB Package Raffle


Former Major League Baseball player and all-around great guy Bip Roberts is helping raise money for Team in Training. Bip and I used to work together on the FoxSports Giants Pre-Game Show. I've seen first-hand that he's a talented and dedicated coach.

The prize: A one-hour private lesson with Bip Roberts.
Cost to enter: $20 per ticket (tax deductible)

We're raffling off the prize at $20 a ticket. We're only offering fifty tickets -- so you have a 1 in 50 chance of being coached by a former MLB player. You may enter as many times as you'd like!

How to enter: Donate the money on my donation page: http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/moabtour09/keck

or you can give me a check or even cash. If you enter online, email me at kevin.eck@mac.com and let me know you want the hitting lessons with Bip which we'll call "The MLB Package" As soon as I get confirmation you entered, I'll email your raffle number(s) to you. We'll draw for the prize when all 50 tickets are sold.

If you have any questions, email me at kevin.eck@mac.com and I can help you out.

Here's the video of Bip talking about the prize.

Donate, enter and win! Good luck!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Can I link to this post please?