Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tomorrow I ride!

I want to thank everyone who has donated so far.  I also want to mention that I spoke with Bip Roberts, former major leaguer and Renel, the voice of the Giants, and they've offered to donate their time for the cause.  I plan on interviewing them to announce what they're offering and how you can get it.  I really appreciate their kindness, because I know how busy they are!

Tomorrow I ride!
Tomorrow after work I officially start training.  My schedule says I need an hour ride.  Last time I rode after work I went a whole five miles on Canada Road before I bonked!  Wow!

Maybe I should eat something before I ride.  Tomorrow I plan to have a snack, get a stretch and then go for an hour, which should translate to roughly twenty miles-ish depending on how I feel.

So let's light this candle!  And remember to donate!  Here's my donation web page:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/moabtour09/keck

1 comment:

Anton Chiang said...

Good deal man! Enjoy the process! Oh and don't forget to bring a camera so you can share some photos!

(for some reason, when I first saw your blog title, I had an unexplained urge to yell out "SPARTAAAAAAA!!!)