Monday, June 15, 2009

We rode our time trial on Saturday.  I rode a 44:30 time.  We went down Portola Road to Sand Hill road to Alpine and back to Portola.  It was a nice little loop.  
Donations are going well, we're just trying to figure out how to get the biggest bang for our buck with the stuff that friends are donating.  I also need to get off my butt and videotape Bip and Renel talking about their donations and whether you can bid or buy raffle tickets for them.
So stand by, I should have it all sorted out by next week.
This week we begin our hill training.  And on Saturday we start pace lines.  The good thing is that we're riding on Canada Road which is part of my regular ride...so that's cool.
Watch the new video and remember to donate!  The link is to the right.

1 comment:

Tawnee Kendall said...

Eck- I love this video. I also love the...it's up on this side of my page, or this side... depending on where you are watching this video. Hahah. love it.

Good to see that your creativity never turns off, even when you are riding a bike. Congrats on being so super stellar awesome.